We wish to inform you that Italian Legislative Decree. No. 196 of June 30, 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
Under the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Under Article 13 of the law. no.196/2003, therefore, we provide the following information:
1. The information you provide will be used for the following purposes: management and execution of the contract for the supply of the services you subscribed, organization, management and execution of the supply of goods required and may be provided to third parties our data providers, compliance with statutory requirements or other obligations required by the competent Authority.
2. The data will be as follows: use of computer / manual.
3. The provision of information is essential but not compulsory and any refusal has no consequence but could result in failure to timely meet its obligations to Novaera Ltd. for the supply of goods purchased by you.
4. Except as necessary for the proper performance of the supply contract, these data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be distributed without your express consent.
The data controller is Novaera s.r.l. based in Castelvecchio (PU), Via Cesanense nr. 199-201, to which he may sue to enforce your rights as provided by article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree n.196/2003 which we reproduce below in full:
Article 7 (Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, though not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain
a) origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
Information and changes
For further clarifications that you possibly need in relation to 'Statement of Policy on solomagia.it site, you can send us an e-mail.
Personal data provided by the customer
Examples: we receive information when the customer searches, requires calculating, sending messages to email lists, participate in questionnaires or communicate with customer service. Provide, when personal data: search for a product, place an order through our agents / third charge also; provide personal information in the "Register", you are communicating with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, complete a questionnaire or form participation to an offer.
Data collected automatically
Internet Protocol address (IP) address used to connect to the Internet, login, e-mail address, password, computer and connection information such as browser type and version, which sometimes combine the data with similar information collected from other customers for the purpose of create features such as "The Best Selling Products", the full URL path (including date and time), the number of cookies, the product description, and any phone number used to contact our customer service.