Accesso al tuo account
Crea un nuovo account
Il tuo account è stato creato!
Congratulazioni! Il tuo nuovo account Solomagia è stato creato con successo!
Da questo momento puoi effettuare acquisti su Solomagia approfittando di tutte le nostre esclusive promozioni. Hai a disposizione un catalogo di oltre 10 mila prodotti!
Se hai qualsiasi domanda sullo shop Solomagia mandaci una e-mail al nostro indirizzo firstname.lastname@example.org
Abbiamo inviato una conferma della registrazione alla e-mail che hai inserito. Se non non fosse arrivata Contattaci.
Disconnessione dal tuo account
Operazione richiesta elaborata con successo.
THE HEINOUS COLLECTION VOLUME 1
This DVD contains the wickedly deceptive false shuffles and cuts that Karl Hein uses throughout his professional performances. V1 includes 10 false shuffles & cuts, varying in degree of difficulty from beginner to advanced. All video has detailed and easy to follow instructions with close-up multi angle views of the moves and finger positions. All of these false shuffles and cuts can be done in the hands without the need of a table. You will learn how to do false dovetail shuffles with a bridge, overhand shuffles, one-handed shuffles and flourish cuts.
1. Heinous Shuffle - Simulates a dovetail shuffle with a bridge that is ideal for strolling cocktail hour environments.
2. Heinstein Shuffle - Considered by many top card men to be the best and only in the hands false shuffle that you need.
3. Truffle Shuffle 2.0 - Karl's variation of Derek Delgaudio's Truffle Shuffle that utilizes a deceptive new technique.
4. False Overhand - A relatively easy false version of the shuffle commonly used in home card games.
5. Lavand2 Shuffle - Simultaneous one handed false bridge shuffles inspired by Rene Lavand.
6. Transformer Cut - A five packet flourish cut that has many applications and really looks like it mixes up the packets.
7. Swing Kids Cut & Production - A fast and flourish cut with a flashy production and one handed spin out.
8. Equilateral Cut & Production - A unique flourish cut with a design and an instant flash production of a selected card.
9. Doublemint Cut - Combines two easy one handed cuts in a very deceptive way.
10. Charlier Shuffle - A sloppy version of a classic way of falsely mixing cards in a very casual but extremely convincing way.
THE HEINOUS COLLECTION VOLUME 2
This DVD contains 7 of Karl Hein's original and commercial routines that require the use of false shuffles and/or cuts. All of these routines are incredibly strong and many are reputation makers. While a few require that you learn specific false shuffles from the HEINOUS V1 DVD, most of the routines can be done with any false shuffles or cuts that you might already know.
1. Square Deal - A unique version of the Magic Square that is easy to do but gives the appearance of incredible technical skill and brain power.
2. Jack Spade - A full deck story routine full of funny moments that always leave a memorable impression.
3. Prophecy Location - A spectator finds a selected card under seemingly impossible conditions.
4. Equilateral Production - A captivating cut with an incredible production that always gets audible audience reactions.
5. Transformer Triumph - Karl's version of the classic Dai Vernon effect with few kickers that add to the effect instead of taking away from it.
THE HEINOUS COLLECTION VOLUME 3
This DVD contains several of Karl Hein's signature multiple selection effects with a few bonuses thrown in. These multiple selection routines involve 3-4 spectator's at a time in an engaging and fun way. All of them have multiple moments of magic for a layered effect that will leave a lasting impression on your audiences.
1. Grandmother's BLT - A 3 phase sandwich effect with an unexpected ending that will give even the most experienced magician "that moment".
2. Collecting Camaro - A combination of the "Collectors" and "Triumph" effects that is a great follow-up to any 4 Ace routine.
3. Breaking the 2nd Rule - A repeat card under the box routine with 3 spectators that is a great lesson in misdirection and routining.
4. Sublime - Karl's favorite ending to any multiple selection routine that is a reputation maker. Includes all the tips that make it practical to do.
5. Hat Trick - The performer uses his hat or a borrowed hat to find 3 selections and produce a bottle of your choosing.
Bonus Effect: Psychotic Prediction - This is the routine that Karl didn't want to give away. 3 or 4 named cards appear in an impossible location.
Bonus Effect: Sponge Ball Prediction - A really great way to end just about any sponge ball routine!
6. Every Card, Every Number, Every TIME - A combination of impressive sleight of hand and an improbable prediction reminiscent of ACAAN.
Bonus Effect: Give Me Five - A very quick magical gag that you will use all the time!